We provide pension and retirement planning advice to individuals who require financial advice in a flexible way, e.g. 'time-poor' professionals.
- To provide high quality pension and retirement planning advice
- To provide it in a flexible way (e.g. over the phone and at unsociable hours, if necessary)
- To provide it at a discounted cost
We advise on all areas of pension and retirement planning, including:
- Review existing pension arrangements to assess their performance and suitability
- For those approaching retirement, develop tailored retirement plans
- For those at retirement, look at the most suitable and tax efficient way of taking benefits
- For those yet to set up a pension, provide a suitable pension plan recommendation
We can give you advice through the following methods:
- Video Calling
We appreciate that people work long unsociable hours so if necessary we can arrange meetings around this e.g. early morning / evening calls.
You will be advised by an experienced industry professional with the following qualifications:
- Chartered Financial Planner (AFPS)
- Fellow of the Personal Financial Society (FPS) - Highest level of industry qualification
|Data Gathering||FREE||Follow Up Discussion||FREE||Analysis / Recommendation Report||£450||Implementation of Recommendation||£450|
- This will apply if we set-up a pension plan or take over the servicing of an existing plan
- We will continue to review the performance and suitability of the pension on an ongoing basis. We will also review your attitude to risk and keep you informed of any legislative changes.
- Our ongoing servicing fee is 0.50% per annum (minimum £250 per annum)
We can also advise you on the following areas if required:
- Estate Planning
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate on Estate Planning.